- Grades for this course are Pass/Fail
- The final grade is made up of 80% from the preceptor of the clinical elective and 20% from the science of medicine selective, corresponding to the time spent during the month.
- Science of Medicine Selective grades will be based primarily on the presentation at the end of the block, but also on participation during the seminars.
- Grades from both components will be combined to determine a final grade.
- You must have a grade of at least “pass” on both components of the grade to receive a passing grade for the selective as a whole.
- To receive a Pass, you must have a combined score of ≥ 25th percentile and you must also receive ≥ 25th percentile on each evaluation:
Pass: A combined score ≥25th percentile
*Fail: A combined score < 25th percentile
*Please note that if you receive a Failing score on either the Clinical Evaluation or the Presentation evaluation, you will receive an overall Failing grade for the course.