Lecture Capture records your presentation and audio, which allows students to review lectures anywhere with an internet connection. It can also be used to record meetings, special presentations, and other School of Medicine events.
Video recording of presenters is available in certain circumstances. Please contact email@example.com for more information. If you require video production, please contact our Instructional Media Services team.
- This service is provided at no cost for School of Medicine faculty and staff. Support outside of normal business hours (M-F, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM) is charged at the overtime rate of $120/hour per staff member.
- For course recordings, please use the Course Recording Request Form (onyen required).
- Lecture Captures can be requested when reserving a room
- If you have already reserved your room, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your request including: Event Title, Date ,Recording Start and End Time.
- If your presenter is not with the School of Medicine, please have them complete a Recording Release Form.
- Classroom Services