December 19 – Students will receive order of clerkship blocks.
January 7 - January 14, 2015 - "Block" Schedule switching.
January 8, 2015 – Class meeting to discuss the Site Preference Form. Clerkship Directors will give brief overview of their clerkships. (1pm in 2204 MBRB). After this meeting, "Site Preference Forms" will be available for completion in one45.
January 30, 2015 – Clerkship Site Preference Forms due (completed in One45)
March 2015 – Final site schedules will be posted (Site schedule switching will immediately follow)
June 2015 - Transition Course (will discuss taking 4th year courses in April, May and June 2016)
December 18, 2015 - Required Class Meeting to discuss 4th year scheduling, ERAS/Match
- Internal Medicine (inpatient) - 6 weeks
- Surgery - 6 weeks
- Family Medicine/Outpatient Medicine - 6 weeks
- Psychiatry/Neurology - 6 weeks
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - 6 weeks
- Pediatrics - 6 weeks
- 3rd year scheduling is a 2 step process
- Step 1 - Schedule ORDER of Clerkships
- Step 2 -
- Each individual clerkship department coordinator schedules site placements for their clerkships.
- You will have an opportunity in January to submit a preference form via One45 to the individual departments for site assignments.
- If you have housing or circumstances that necessitate you being in a certain area, the site coordinator will try as much as possible to take that into account when scheduling your site placement.
- Schedules will be released in March of where you will do your clerkships.
- You will have an opportunity to swap site schedules.