The James Bell Bullitt Award

Given for the first time in 1962, this award honors Dr. Bullitt, a member of the faculty from 1913 to 1947 and a professor of Pathology. Consistent with Dr. Bullitt's contributions to the School of Medicine, the award provides an opportunity to recognize a graduating student's unusual achievements or contributions to the medical school community. Recipient receives a monetary award.