The only way to order your regalia for commencement is online through Student Stores.
It can be ordered online through this website. This is a secure page and the ordering process is quite easy.
Here are a few details you should be aware of:
- THE LAST DAY TO ORDER IS FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2016. This is MATCH DAY, so don't leave it til this day!
- Make sure to select DEPARTMENTAL DELIVERY at checkout on the website
- IF YOU DO NOT ORDER REGALIA, YOU WILL NOT WALK AT COMMENCEMENT!!
- If you are borrowing regalia from a former graduate, please let Tiffany Pitt know at email@example.com and specify whether or not you've purchased a tassel to go along with your borrowed regalia!
- Purchase of regalia comes with 10 free generic invitations for graduation for you to distribute (which unfortunately does NOT mean 10 free tickets to the Commencement ceremony)
Regalia pick-up will take place during Capstone Week on either 4/25 or 4/26.