Following is a list of things that you should take care of before you arrive on campus for orientation. This is a work in progress and slight additions/changes may be made prior to orientation! Please remember to continue checking this website for updates throughout the summer!
Due July 15, 2014
- Complete Online Pre-Orientation Questionnaire
- Complete LASSI (Learning and Study Strategies Inventory)
- and OSHA Requirements
- Complete and Submit Health & Safety Agreement
- Submit Medical Evaluation for N95 Respirator Use form
- Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver (must be submitted no later than September 10, 2014)
- Disability Payment Due - August 15, 2014 or when you receive your financial aid
- Review SOM Immunization Requirements letter
- Review financial aid information and complete any required financial aid forms (for questions contact financial aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-962-6118).
- Register for the Lake Weekend Trip - Registration now open!
- Register for the , taking place Monday, August 4th before the official start of Orientation!
- Register for the Durham Bulls Family Night - Registration now open!
- Register for the SOM Day of Service - Registration Now Open!