Students participating in the program can expect the following:
- photo by Lisa Marie Albert
- Attendance at monthly seminar series held in the evenings during the first two years. Scheduling is done around exams and community weeks.
- Assignment to high-performing primary care practices throughout medical school
- Involvement in the Public Health Interest Group during the first two years
- Being mentored by SOM and SPH faculty
- Serving as mentors for Medical Education Development (MED) students
- Involvement in a writing project in the summer between first and second years (to be published)