Mar 06, 2014 12:00 PM
Mar 07, 2014 05:00 PM
|Where||Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL|
|Add event to calendar||
Registration is now open for the 5th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Flow Cytometry Interest Group. The meeting will be held March 6&7, 2014 at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Premeeting Course: FloCyte will present their Multiparameter DNA Analysis course .
- Core Manager's Luncheon
- Core Manager's Workshop
- Zip Kruger Gray, University of Miami, "Writing a busines management plan for your core"
- Roundtable Discussion
- Jonni Moore, University of Pennsylvania, "Taking cytometry education to the next level: Welcome to Cyto University"
- Michael Meyer, University of Pittsburg, "Cell sorting conditions for genomic applications"
- Opening Reception (registration required) Open bar and heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Faith Wiley, Georgia Regents University- "Use of flow cytometry to examine cell cycle arrest as a potential indicator of the toxin responsible or avain vacuolar myelinopathy (AVM)"
- Alicja Copik, University of Central Florida- "NK cell immunotherapy of leukemia"
- Adam Mailleux- Moffitt Cancer Center- "Utilizing the advantages of flow cytometry to assay for NK cytotoxicity against multiple targets in a single system"
- Vince Shankey - Biotechnology Consultant- "Multi-color, multi-parameter high-throughput flow cytometry for drug screening"
- Frank Traganos, New York Medical College, "Molecular reporters of DNA detected by flow cytometry"
- Steve Perfetto, NIH-NIAID, "Compatibility of panel development and inter-instrument quality control using an LED pulse laser"
- Alan Waggoner, Carnegie Mellon University, Title TBA
Please visit our website for full details and links to register and make hotel reservations. www.sefcig.org
Discounted room rates will expire on February 3rd so book your rooms soon!!