To analyze your data on this computer, simply reserve time for the Analysis Computer.
The current hourly rate for UNC investigators is $10.
- FlowJo X.0.7 - Comprehensive data analysis program for flow cytometry data. It will process large amounts of data from any flow cytometer. FlowJo advanced data analysis capabilities including DNA analysis and file merging. <TreeStar>
- ModFit LT 4.0 - For DNA content/cell cycle analysis. This is a versatile DNA analysis software, featuring AutoDebris™, AutoAggregates™, AutoLinearity™, and batch processing, database support and an intuitive interface. <Verity Software House>
- WinList 3D 7.1 Reads all popular FCS files, including data from CyTOF and spectral instruments. It also delivers great region tools, like color-this-gate-only for quick backgates. Easily design professional reports and overlays that update automatically. Create ratio parameters, equations, and alerts. Immuno-phenotyping, leukemia-lymphoma analysis, rare-event analysis, color gating - it's all possible with WinList. Includes automated V-Comp™ compensation, fabulous 3D graphics, and validated accuracy <Verity Software House>
- Summit 5.2 - This is the version of Summit used by our MoFlo cell sorters. Use this to examine your sort data. <Beckman Coulter>
- Summit 4.3 - This is the version of Summit to analyze FCS files from the CyAns. It will only analyse FCS 2.0 files, and not data from any of our other instruments. <Beckman Coulter>
- Kaluza 1.2 - Kaluza is a flow cytometry analysis software solution designed for high content data. Kaluza provides visualization tools, speed and an innovative simplicity to the flow community. Kaluza aims to provide a greater understanding of the data generated by modern cytometers. Kaluza employs technology that allows for real time analysis of high content files. <Beckman Coulter>
- IDEAS 6.0 - Imaging software for analysis of data sets from the Amnis ImageStream Imaging flow cytometer. <EMD Millipore/Amnis>
- CellCapTure 3.1 - Analysis software for the Stratedigm cytometer. You can conveniently set up your experiment in advance and import the experiment to the acquisition station for data collection. <Stratedigm>
- Gemstone - Uses probability modeling instead of subjective gating for high content analysis. Also available by request from Verity Software House.