Microbiology and Immunology Tuesday Seminar Series
Seminars presented by invited external and internal speakers
at 9:30 am in 1131 Bioinformatics (unless otherwise noted)
Microbiology and Immunology Graduate Student Seminars
Mondays at 12:15 p.m. in 1131 Bioinformatics unless otherwise noted.
Special M&I Seminars and Symposia
Research-in-Progress Seminar Series
1:15 pm in the Joseph S. Pagano Conference Room, LCCC
- Meets every other Friday starting in Sept.
Other UNC-Chapel Hill Seminars
- Lineberger Cancer Center Seminars
Anti-Infectives Group seminar - meets third Thursday of each month at 9:00AM in Marsico 2004
- Virology Colloquium - Thursday, September 26, 2016
Triangle Area Seminars
- North Carolina State - Infectious Disease Pathogenic Mechanisms Seminars - Spring 2016
- - TBA
- Triangle Immunology & Virology Interest Group - North Carolina Biotechnology Center.
Directions to NC Biotech: http://www.ncbiotech.org/about-us/regional-offices/directions