Visualize the subcellular
MSL offers research level confocal and wide field microscopes combined with expert assistance. We are experienced in advanced techniques such as FRET, FRAP, Colocalization, Ratio Imaging, and Live Cell Imaging. We can help you get started with a new study or help you sort out an unexpected result. We are constantly learning from our clients' experiences.
- Zeiss LSM 710 Spectral Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Zeiss LSM 700 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope: 4 excitation lines, 2 fluorescent and 1 transmitted channel
- Olympus BX61 upright wide field, fluorescence, motorized microscope
- Olympus IX81 inverted wide field, fluorescence, motorized microscope with motorized stage
- Olympus IX70 Inverted wide field, fluorescence, motorized microscope with motorized stage housed in an incubator for long term live cell imaging.
- Leica M420 Macroscope
(Click thumbnail for larger view)