Mar 02, 2012
from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
|Where||Chapel Hill, NC|
|Contact Name||Rupal Vora|
|Add event to calendar||
- Morning Keynote Address by Dr. Valerie E. Stone of Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital on the clinical and medical aspects of HIV for women of color.
- Afternoon Keynote Address by Dr. Loretta Sweet Jemmott of the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing on the social and community aspects of HIV for women of color.
- General Session with Dr. Rebecca J. Macy of the University of North Carolina School of Social Work on domestic violence and HIV related issues.
- Panel discussion among women of color who are HIV positive
- Rapid HIV Testing at no cost
- Numerous nonprofit exhibitors
- Opportunities to network with healthcare providers, colleagues, and community members
- Registration is free and open to the public.
- CME/CEU/CCMC credit offered for a fee of $35.00 to be paid at registration.