Albert Hinn, M.D.
- Director of Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM)
- Professor of Neurology, Adjunctive Professor of Neurosurgery
- Clinical interests: Epilepsy, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Research interests: Intraoperative monitoring
- Board Certification: ABPN Neurology and ABCN Clinical Neurophysiology
Hae Won Shin, M.D.
- Director of Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) and Epilepsy Fellowship Program
- Assistant Professor of Neurology and Joint Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery
- Clinical interests: Epilepsy, Refractory Epilepsy Surgery, Women's care in epilepsy, ICU EEG monitoring, Evoke Potentials
- Research interests: : Epilepsy, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit Safety, Epilepsy Surgery, ICU EEG monitoring
- Board Certification: ABPN Neurology, ABPN Clinical Neurophysiology, ABPN Epilepsy
Bradley V. Vaughn, M.D.
- Chief of the Division of Sleep and Epilepsy
- Professor of Neurology
- Clinical interests: Epilepsy, Sleep disorders, and nocturnal events
- Research interests: Epilepsy, interaction of sleep and epilepsy, Sleep physiology and disorders in neurological disorders
- Board Certification: ABPN Neurology, ABPN Sleep Medicine, ABCN Clinical Neurophysiology
Linh Ngo, F.N.P.
- Epilepsy Nurse Practitioner
Michael Tennison, M.D.
- Director of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Professor of Neurology
- Clinical interests: Epilepsy in childhood, neurogenetics
- Research interests: Treatment of Epilepsy
- Board Certification: ABPN Child Neurology, ABCN Clinical Neurophysiology
Yael Shiloh-Malawsky, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Clinical Interests: Epilepsy in childhood
- Research interests: Neuroplasticity, neuromuscular disease, and epilepsy
- Board Certification: ABPN Child Neurology, Board Eligible for ABCN Clinical Neurophysiology and ABPN Epilepsy
Scott Elton, M.D.
- Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Professor of Neurosurgery
- Specialties: Craniofacial disorders, Chiari malformations, tethered spinal cord disorders, spinal cord and brain tumors, the treatment of neurosurgical disorders of the brain and spine in infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
Eldad Hadar, M.D.
- Vice Chair of Neurosurgery and Surgical Director of Epilepsy Surgery Program
- Program Director, Section Chief of Functional Neurosurgery
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
- Specialties: Functional and epilepsy, DBS, epilepsy surgery, tumor and vascular surgery, spinal and peripheral nerve surgery
Karla Thompson, PhD
- Assistant Professor, Neuropsychology
- Specialties: Acquired Brain Dysfucntions, Cognitive Disorders Associated with Aging, Spinal Cord Injury (SCI), Back Pain and Other Disabling Conditions, Emotional and Behavioral Changes, Chronic Conditions.
Jarrett Barnhill, M.D.
- Professor of Psychiatry
Valerie Jewells, D.O.
- Associate Professor of Radiology, Neuroradiology section
Arif Sheikh, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine section