Bradley V. Vaughn, M.D.
- Director, UNC Sleep Disorders Center
- Professor, Adult Neurology
- Clinical interests: Epilepsy, Sleep, and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Research interests: Sleep, Epilepsy, Central control of the Autonomic Nervous System
Heidi L. Roth, M.D.
- Adult Neurology
- Assistant Professor
- Clinical Interests: Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, language disorders and aphasia, diagnosis and treatment of memory loss, awareness and sleep, sleep and aging.
- Research Interests: Memory and sleep, diagnosis and treatment of language disorders and aphasia, hemispheric asymmetries and sleep, primary care and treatment of sleep disorders.
Rose Sheets, D.M.D.
- Director of Oral Appliances, UNC Sleep Center
Brent Senior, M.D.
- Director of Sleep Related Surgeries
George Blakey, M.D.
- Oral Maxillary Facial Surgery
Rebecca Torres, P.A.
- Physician Assistant
- In depth experience with management and treatment for patients with a wide range of sleep disorders.
Christine Shooter, F.N.P
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Eric Jensen, M.D.
- Director of the Medwell Program
- Techincal Director UNC Sleep Center
- Administrative Assistance