To schedule an Adult or Pediatric UNC Neurosurgery appointment,
please call (919) 843-4609.
Already have an appointment scheduled?
Please have your UNC medical record number and the name of the physician previously seen available.
On the day of your appointment, it is imperative that you bring the following items with you:
- Insurance information
- A list of all your medications with dosing schedule or bring the actual medicine bottles
- All imaging studies, such as X-rays, CT, MRI, etc. (either on a CD or hard copy X-rays). IMPORTANT NOTE: If you come to your appointment without the necessary imaging studies, the physician will be unable to see you, and your appointment will need to be rescheduled. This is to ensure that the physician has all the necessary information to make the visit a productive one.
- A list of all your allergies
- A list of your current medical conditions
- Name and phone/fax numbers to your Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- Name, address and phone/fax numbers to your Pharmacy
Click here for a checklist of what to bring with you on your visit.