- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS):
We accept applications through ERAS. You may contact your medical school or consult the for additional information regarding the process.
- National Residency Matching Program (NRMP)
Neurosurgery resident applicants must register with the . Our program code is 1900160C0.
- Additional Requirements:
1. Three letters of recommendation, at least one from a neurosurgeon
2. Scores from Step 1 of the USMLE
3. Personal Statement
5. Dean's letter - available by October 1st
UNC Hospitals will consider applications of those who have been issued a J-1 Visa and who hold a current ECFMG Certificate.
All materials should be received by November 1.
2016-2017 Interview Dates
October - TBA
November - TBA
December - TBA
January - TBA
|Eldad J. Hadar, MD||Julie Seger|
|Neurosurgery Residency Program Director||Neurosurgery Residency Program Coordinator|
|UNC Neurosurgery, CB# 7060||UNC Neurosurgery, CB# 7060|
|Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7060||Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7060|
|Phone: (919) 966-1374||Phone: (919) 966-4808|
|Fax: (919) 843-6520||Fax: (919) 843-6520|