- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS):
We accept applications through ERAS. You may contact your medical school or consult the for additional information regarding the process.
- National Residency Matching Program (NRMP)
Neurosurgery resident applicants must register with the . Our program code is 1900160C0.
- Additional Requirements:
1. Three letters of recommendation, at least one from a neurosurgeon
2. Scores from Step 1 of the USMLE
3. Personal Statement
5. Dean's letter - available by October 1st
UNC Hospitals will accept residents who have been issued a J-1 Visa and who hold a current ECFMG Certificate.
All materials should be received by November 1, 2012.
2012-2013 Interview Dates
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
|Eldad J. Hadar, MD||Smyrna Robinson|
|Neurosurgery Residency Program Director||Neurosurgery Residency Program Coordinator|
|UNC Neurosurgery, CB# 7060||UNC Neurosurgery, CB# 7060|
|Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7060||Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7060|
|Phone: (919) 966-1374||Phone: (919) 843-4608|
|Fax: (919) 843-6520||Fax: (919) 843-6520|