Chiari malformation refers to a condition involving the posterior portions of the brain, brainstem, and skull. Chiari malformations can be associated with other conditions or on their own. They can be present at birth or develop after birth.
We work closely with pediatricians and specialists to diagnose the condition and develop a treatment plan. Both medical and surgical management may be implemented.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Overview
- Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Post Natal Management
- Stereotactic, Computer-guided Surgery
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Vascular Malformations
- N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh