In utero management of congential spinal & cranial defects
Fetal surgery requires an expert team of maternal fetal medicine specialists, surgeons, neonatologists, and pediatric specialists. The Center of Maternal and Infant Health at UNC has worked for decades to provide high-quality and cutting-edge therapies to high-risk pregnant women and their babies.
Here at UNC, we are now offering fetal surgery to repair open neural tube defects. The interdisciplinary team works with obstetricians across the state and across the southeastern US to provide consultations and treatment to families.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Overview
- Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Post Natal Management
- Stereotactic, Computer-guided Surgery
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Vascular Malformations
- N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh