Stereotactic radiosurgery refers to a form of radiation therapy that focuses high-powered x-rays on a small area of the body. Even though it is called “surgery,” it is actually a treatment and not a surgical procedure.
We work closely with specialists to determine plan of care and intervention needed whether this is medical, surgical, stereotactic radiosurgery or a combination of these.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Overview
- Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Post Natal Management
- Stereotactic, Computer-guided Surgery
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Vascular Malformations
- N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh