As a Level 1 Trauma Center, UNC provides high-quality care for injured and critically ill patients.
We work closely with the Trauma Service and specialists to identify neurosurgical needs.
Brain and spinal cord trauma may require extensive rehabilitation and follow-up and we work closely with specialists to meet the needs after injury during recovery and rehabilitation.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Overview
- Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Post Natal Management
- Stereotactic, Computer-guided Surgery
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Vascular Malformations
- N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh