N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh is an outpatient facility and a satellite extension of the outpatient pediatric clinic at N.C. Children’s Hospital in Chapel Hill.
UNC Department of Neurosurgery, Pediatric Division, began seeing patients in Raleigh, October 2011. This subspecialty clinic offers pediatric neurosurgery outpatient services closer to home for thousands of North Carolina residents living in the Triangle area and eastern North Carolina.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Overview
- Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Post Natal Management
- Stereotactic, Computer-guided Surgery
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Vascular Malformations
- N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh