Vascular malformations and vascular diseases affect the blood vessels that carry blood to the brain and spinal cord. The conditions are rare in children.
There is a variety of treatments for vascular conditions that include embolization, CyberKnife, surgery, and revascularation.
We work closely with an interdisciplinary team to diagnose and develop a treatment plan.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Overview
- Cerebral Palsy and Spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- Fetal Surgery
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Post Natal Management
- Stereotactic, Computer-guided Surgery
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Vascular Malformations
- N.C. Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic of Raleigh