You need to go to the CGIBD (Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease) website and follow the instructions given there.

Go to the CGIBD website to request a service:

Select Core - Select UNC Chapel Hill Gnotobiotic Component
Register as a PI or select your name from list if already registered - follow instructions to register your project and request services