- Contraceptive counseling
- Contraceptive implant insertion and removal (Nexplanon®)
- IUD insertion and removal (Mirena® and Paragard®)
- Oral contraceptives
- Injectable Contraceptives (Depo-Provera)
- Emergency contraception
- Laparoscopic sterilization
- Hysteroscopic sterilization (Essure®)
Our services are covered by most insurance policies, and we offer affordable rates for those without insurance. Financial assistance is available.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Your experience will be very much like a trip to your regular health provider because our clinic is fully integrated into NC’s Women’s Hospital clinics. This increases your confidentiality and may decrease concerns you might have.
If You’re a Minor
If you are under 18 years old, in the state of North Carolina, you can receive medical care for contraception and testing for sexually transmitted diseases without your parent’s or guardian’s consent. If you need an abortion procedure, you must have your parent’s or guardian’s consent.
For more information about UNC Women's Options Clinic, click here.