Infectious Disease Society of OB-GYN (IDSOG) conference from August 9 to 11, 2012 in Whistler, Canada
- Poster Presentation:
Beamon CJ and Goodnight W.
Treatment of Group B streptococcus bacteruria and risk of spontaneous preterm birth.
- Oral Presentation:
Hong J, Bergerren E, Rahangdale L.
HPV and Spontaneous preterm birth.
International Academy of Pelvic Surgery (IAPS) 7th Annual Fellows Course from August 16 to 17, 2012 in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Matthews, C.
Secrets of the Posterior Compartment: How to do a Great Repair.
Panel discussion: The pros and cons of mesh for prolapse repair
Debate: 49 y.o. P3 Woman w/stage III uterovaginal prolapse & SUI: Laparoscopy or Robot is better.
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) from August 27 to 31, 2012 in Milan, Italy
Zolnoun D., Lewis J., Carey E
- Association Between Gynecological Characteristics and Temporomandibular Disorders: Insights from the OPPERA Study.
- History of Comorbid Orofacial Pain Among Women with Vulvar Vestibulitis Syndrome.
- Reliability and Reproducibility of Novel Methodology for Assessment of Pressure Pain Sensitivity in the Pelvic Region.
- OPPERA Study Identifies an Association Between the Use of Hormonal Contraceptives and Orofacial Pain and Headaches.
- Putative Risk Factors for Dysmenorrhea from the OPPERA Study.
Filed under: Aug2012H&H