Each year the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology recognizes two outstanding SPA staff members with the Staff Excellence Award. Listed below are the two recipients as well as recipients of this year's Star Awards. All staff nominated for the Staff Excellent, receive a Star Award.
Staff Award Excellence Recipients:
University | Tammy Frazier
Comments from Tammy's nomination forms included:
- She is friendly, engaging and always available to help, fix, do or make it happen, with anything!
- Our division has specific assignees to assist and Ms. Frazier helps me, and any other person as needed.
- She’s a major team player.
- She’s been with the department for 12 years and is our “quiet backbone!”
- Her personality is cheerful and positive.
- Her people skills, customer service and quality of work are high!
- I have the utmost confidence in that I can depend on Tammy for anything and she is a great asset to our department.
- Tammy with Dr. Clarke-Pearson
- Stephanie with Dr. Clarke-Pearson
Health Care System | Stephanie Horvath
Comments from Stephanie's nomination forms included:
- She also has been with UNC for 12 years and her work is exemplary!
- She’s honest, has a bubbly personality, pays great attention to detail, shows great leadership, advocates for staff members, and is always willing to learn and teach!
- She is committed to systems based learning and crafting ways to improve in all areas.
- She is often requested by name as she is warm and engaging.
- She is dependable and hardworking and is always at work, early and with a great attitude.
- I think she represents the best of UNC.
Star Award Recipients
To view all the photos from the Holiday Party, click here.