- Angie Autry RN was named to the hosptial-wide Nursing Retention Committee
- Vickie Bae-Jump, MD, PhD received a $100,00 grant from NIH/NCI, R03 for her research entitled "Transporters in Metformin Treatment of Endometrial Hyperplasia". The co-principal investigator for the grant is Dr. Dhirren Thakker from the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy,
- Elizabeth Geller, MD received a $25,000 grant from the American Urogynecology Society Foundation Faculty for her research entitled "The Effect of Anticholinergics on Cognitive Function in the Elderly".
- Lori Hartley RN received a PlusPerson award
- Alison Stuebe, MD received a $500,000 NIH/R01 grant for her research entitled "Mood, mother and infant: The psychobiology of impaired dyadic development".
Filed under: Feb2013H&H