- Nancy Chescheir, MD
Grand Rounds | Carolinas Medical Center | "Maternal-Fetal Surgery for Myelomeningocele"
- Catherine Matthews, MD
Feb 14, 2013 | Grand Rounds at Wake Med | “Anatomic perineal laceration repair: How to restore the platinum perineum”
Feb 20, 2013 | Grand Rounds at UNC | “Ovarian Conservation vs. Removal at Time of Hysterectomy”
- Alison Stuebe, MD
Feb 18-19, 2013 | Breastfeeding: Turning the Tide in Surfers Paradise, QLD, Australia
Feb 22-24, 2013 | Turning the Tide for Birth and Breastfeeding in Warrnambool, VIC, Australia
Feb 28-Mar 1, 2013 | Breastfeeding: Turning the Tide in Auckland, NZ
"Does breastfeeding prevent maternal metabolic disease or does maternal metabolic disease prevent breastfeeding?"
"Mood, mother and infant: Breastfeeding and postpartum depression"
"Choose your words carefully – Reclaiming breastfeeding as the cultural norm"
"Breastfeeding for medical professionals – what every doctor needs to know"
- Sarah Verbiest, DrPH, MSW, MPH
Feb 12, 2013 | Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs National Conference | "Preceonception Health" and workshop on UNC's Mothers Matter Postpartum Care Program.
APGO-CREOG, Feb 17 -Mar 2, 2013 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Connolly | CREOG Program Directors' School: "Patient safety, quality improvement, and resident education: What we need to know "CLER'ly".
- O'Neill, Connolly | Oral Presentation: Case-Based Curriculum in the OB/GYN Residency Continuity Clinic: Implementation and Learning Environment Impact
- Connolly, Lorenz, O'Neill | "Methodology of self-assessment of resident continuity clinic: A competency-based, systematic approach to improvement."
33rd Annual Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Annual Meeting, Feb 11-12, 2013 in San Francisco, California
Honored for her service as President of SMFM
Periviable Birth Workshop – Facilitator, Speaker and Organizer
Oral Plenary Session moderator
Fetal Therapy Presentation and Debate Facilitator
Gray Journal and Green Journal Reviewer Course
Global Health forum leader
Global Health presenter
- Stringer, E
Global Health presenter
Oral Plenary Session judge
- Beamon, Hardisty, Harris, Vora | Poster Presentation
'Promises and pitfalls of a new technology: a single center experience with noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT)"
- Dorman et al | Poster Presentation
"IRB review of multisite perinatal studies: characteristics at individual participating sites"
- Eichelberger, Menard | Poster Presentation
"Training needs in operative obstetrics among first year maternal – fetal medicine fellows"
- Stuebe, Boggess | Poster Presentation
"Gestational weight gain in excess of IOM guidelines associated with a macrosomia in obese women with GDM"
- Stuebe et al | Poster Presentations
"Oxytocin receptor polymorphisms, postpartum mood and breastfeeding duration"
"Adrenomedullin signaling polymorphisms and adverse pregnancy outcomes"
"Racial and ethnic differences in beliefs about exclusive breastfeeding"
- Stuebe, Strauss, Beamon | Poster Presentation
"Universal trans-vaginal and trans-abdominal cervical length screening for short cervix"
- Thorp et al | Poster Presentation
"An optimized measure of chronic stress in pregnancy"
"An optimized measure of maternal stress is associated with biologic markers of stress and pregnancy outcomes"
- Vora et al
Poster Presentation | "Antenatal origins of metabolic syndrome in fetuses of obese women"
Oral Presentation | "Decreased apoptosis in fetuses of obese women: implications for neurodevelopment"
Filed under: Feb2013H&H