- AnnaMarie Connolly, MD
CREOG Residents As Teachers and Leaders Course, June 1-3, 2012 in Philadelphia, PA
- "Teaching On Rounds"
- "Teaching in the Operating Room"
- "Best Practices in Residency Education"
- Ida Janelle Wagner, MD, Lynn Damitz, MD, Elisabeth Johnson, FNP, PhD, Denniz Zolnoun, MD, MPH
Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, June 2-6, 2012 in Amelia Island, FL
Poster Presentation: "Bilateral accessory breast tissue of vulva: A Case Report"
- Catherine Matthews, MD
AUGS Female Pelvic Medicine Reconstructive Surgery Update 2012 Course, New Orleans, June 7-9, 2012
“Urogynecologic Evaluation, POP-Q.”
“Hands-On Session: Urodynamic Testing.”
- Sarah Verbeist, DrPH, MSW, MPH
South Dakota State Health Department, June 21, 2012 in Pierre, SD
“Working Together to Improve Women’s Health and Birth Outcomes in South Dakota”
The audience including over 250 maternal and child health team members. The workshop was funded by the state’s Maternal and Child Health Bureau Title V program. The workshop focused on the life course theory and its application to MCH services.
- Neeta Vora, MD
International Society of Prenatal Diagnosis, June 3-6, 2012 in Miami Beach, FL
- Oral Presentation: "A multifactorial relationship exists between total circulating cell-free DNA levels and maternal BMI."
Vora NL, Johnson KL, Basu S, Catalano PM, Hauguel-De Mouzon S, Bianchi DW. Abstract. 2012. I
- Poster Presentation: "Do biopsy forceps or the aspiration cannula produce a better chorionic villus sampling specimen?"
Vora N, Wolfberg A, Asiaii A, Ferres M, Arigita M, Comas M, Soler A, Borrell A.
- Poster Presentation: "Prenatal diagnosis of Apert syndrome in the second trimester."
Ferres MA, Tarui T, Sachs A, Lafayette D, Demmer LA, Nautsch D, Pfannl R, Vora N, Craigo S, Kleeman L.
American Society of Clinical Oncologists Annual Meeting, June 1-5, 2012 in Chicago, IL
- Featured Poster Discussion: "Impact of metformin on risk of recurrence in high grade endometrial cancer."
Ko Emily, Franasiak J, Clark L, Gehrig PA Bae-Jump V.
Received: American Society of Clinical Oncologists 2012 Conquer Cancer Foundation Merit Award
- General Poster Display: "Prognosic value of lower uterine segment involvement in high-grade endometrial cancers."
Gehrig PA, Franasiak J, Clark L, Bae-Jump V, Ko Emily.
- Abstract Published in Program Booklet: "Risk factors for nodal metastasis in women with grade 3 endometrial cancer. "
Clark L, Ko Emily, Franasiak J, Bae-Jump V, Gehrig PA.
Filed under: June2012H&H