- Fritz, MA
Luteal Phase Deficiency: Diagnostic Dilemmas and Therapeutic Controversies.
Invited Lecturer - Program in Reproductive and Adult Endocrinology at the National Institutes of Health on November 9, 2012.
- Matthews, C.
Gave AUGS sponsored patient lecture for "Break Free from PFD" event to bring awareness during Bladder Health Week.
November 15, 2012 at Rex Women's Center
- O'Neill E, Tang J, Garrett J, Hubacher D.
Characteristics of Kenyan women who continue subdermal contraceptive implants at 18 months.
North American Forum for Family Planning, October 2012.
41st American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Global Congress on Minimally Invasive Gynecology November 5 through 9, 2012 in Las Vegas, NV
- Outlet Constipation 1 Year after RSCP.
Crane, AC, Geller, EJ, Matthews, CA.
- Mesh Exposure after RSCP with and without Hysterectomy.
Crane, AC, Geller, EJ, Sullivan, S, Robinson, BL, Horton, C, Myers, EM, Matthews, CA.
- Education and Experience in Chronic Pelvic Pain and Associated Co-Morbid Pain Conditions Among AAGL/SRS Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellows.
Findley A, Carey E, Siedhoff M, Zolnoun D, Steege JS.
- Impact of Robotic Operative Efficiency on Profitability.
Geller, EJ, Bowling, JM, Matthews, CA.
- RSCP – CUSUM Analysis.
Myers, EM, Geller, EJ, Connolly, AM, Bowling, JM, Matthews, CA.
- A Stepwise Approach to Efficient RSCP.
Myers, EM, Matthews, CA, Geller, EJ, Robinson, BL.
- A Comparison of Vaginal Cuff Dehiscence by Route of Hysterectomy: A Single Institution Cohort Study.
Schuler KM, A Suri, R Waltner-Toews, AL Jackson, JF Boggess.
- Implementing Robotics in Benign Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery: Simulation vs Cadaver Training.
Geller, EJ, Myers, EM, Matthews, CA.
- Evaluation of the Early Impact of the FDA Safety Communication on Use of Surgical Mesh.
Myers, EM, Crane, AK, Geller, EJ, Robinson, Matthews, CA.
Filed under: Nov2012H&H