The following presented at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine Annual Meeting, October 2011.
- Oral Presentation: Goodman LR, U Balthazar, J Kim, JE Mersereau.
"Trends of socio-demographic disparities in referral patterns for fertility preservation consultation".
- Oral Presentation: Senapati S, CB Morse, J. Kim, J. Mersereau, B. Efymow, C. Gracia.
"Fertility preservation treatments and outcomes in patients with hematologic disorders".
- Ko E, Lippman Q, Caron W, Zamboni W, Gehrig P.
"Clinical Risk Factors of Doxil Induced Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysesthesia in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer Patients".
- Suri A, Goodman L, DiFurio M, Soper J, Van Le L.
"Predictors of Lymph Node Metastasis in Patients with Vulvar Cancer" .
- Oral Presentation: Schuler KM, A Suri, C Zhou, PA Gehrig, VL Bae-Jump.
"The COX-2 inhibitor, celecoxib, suppresses proliferation and induces apoptosis in endometrial cancer cell lines."
- Oral Presentation: Suri A, KM Schuler, C Zhou, KM Malloy, HK Dickens, TA Steplowksi, G Huh, PA Gehrig, VL Bae-Jump.
"Metformin potently inhibits cell proliferation, adhesion and invasion in ovarian cancer cells."
This poster won "Best Fellow Presentation".
The following presented at the 19th Annual Fall meeting of the International Pelvic Pain Society, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 20, 2011.
- Elisabeth Johnson, NP, PhDc, Sarah Talley, MSPT, Emily Wegman, PT, MPT, OCS and Denniz Zolnoun, MD, MPH.
"Symptom-Based Evaluation and Management of Chronic Pelvic Pain".
The following presented at the North American Forum of Family Planning Conference, Washington, DC, October 22–24, 2011.
- R. Peragallo, S. Prabhakaran, G. Stuart and J. Garrett.
"Factors Associated with Unmet Contraceptive Need in Haiti".
Daniel Clarke-Pearson, MD was the invited speaker at the Ware-Dunn Symposium hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University, Obstetrics & Gynecology Department, Richmond Virginia, October 2011.
Catherine Matthews, MD presented the following at the AUGS Female Pelvic Medicine for the Office-Based Practitioner Course, Chicago, IL, October 2011.
- “Victoria’s Secret? – Female Sexuality; Function and Dysfunction”
- “Spotlight on the Posterior Compartment”
- “Nonsurgical & Surgical Options for Treating Stress UI”,
Michael Osborne, CGC
"Pharmacists' knowledge and attitudes about pharmacogenetics." [poster]
National Society for Genetic Counselors, 2011 Annual Education Meeting
Denniz Zolnoun, MD
- Invited Speaker at City Wide Grand Rounds
Rochester General Hospital Association, October 27th, 2011
- "The Challenges of Phenotyping Vulvodynia Patients".
Presented at the National Vulvodynia Association Exploratory Collective Etiology Network Meeting, Providence, RI, October 18, 2011
- "Structured Vulvar Exam".
National Vulvodynia Registry Meeting, October 28th, 2011, Orlando, FL