No Evidence of Disease or N.E.D. The Band
Our Drs. Boggess and Soper were busy this month! Below are a list of their appearances:
- September 20: Performed at the Cotton Club in Harlem with the house band
- September 21:
- Free concert at Anita's Way performance space off of Times Square
- Concert and Film preview at 201 Club, Englewood NJ- partnering to benefit Englewood Hospital patient support and Spark Media (not for profit)
- September 22: Concert and Film screening at the TriBeCa 92 Y Performance Space in NYC, benefiting the NED Fund of the Foundation for Women's Cancer and Spark Media
- September 23:
- Interview on the TriState Edition of NBC Weekend Today show
- Concert and Film screening at DROM NYC benefitting the NED Fund of the Foundation for Women's Cancer and Spark Media
For more information about N.E.D. become a fan on Facebook.
The first Friday in September, many members of our department sported their teal in support of gynecologic cancer awareness.