Leslie Clark, MD
- Dr. Clark won first place and $500 in the 2014 NC Obstetrical and Gynecological Society (NCOGS) & NC Section of ACOG’s Annual Meeting Resident Paper Competition. She and five other residents from the OB-GYN residency programs across North Carolina presented before the group on Saturday, April 12, and were judged by a panel of OB-GYNs.
Kemi Doll, MD
- 2nd Place Prize in Population Sciences - Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center 2014 Annual Scientific Retreat for poster "Obesity associated with worse quality of life in women with gynecologic malignancies: An opportunity for improving patient centered outcomes." Author string: Doll KM, Snavely AC, Kalinowski A, Irwin DE, Bensen JT, Bae-Jump V, Kim KH, Van Le L, Clarke-Pearson D, Gehrig PA.
Kenneth Kim, MD
- Appointed to the Communications Committee for the NSABP/RTOG/GOG (NRG) Oncology Group.
Wanda Nicholson, MD
- Selected to serve as Chair of the Committee on Underserved Women for the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. The objective of the committee is to promote high quality health care for all women through educational activities and committee opinions for physicians.
Neeta Vora, MD
- Received a TRACS grant in the amount of $50,000 for her research entitled “A Window into Fetal Genetic Mutations by Exome Sequencing.”
- Inducted into Academy of Educators (May 2014).
Filed under: Q4_2014_H&H