Women's Primary Healthcare
- UNC OB-GYN at Hillsborough will open at the UNC Hillsborough Campus.
- A nurse practitioner will see gynecology patients on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Services offered on campus and at UNC OB-GYN at Timberlyne will remain the same.
Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- The newly re-branded service now called UNC Pelvic Health, will be expanding and moving into two new clinics.
- UNC Pelvic Health at Hillsborough will open at the UNC Hillsborough Campus. Urogynecologists will see patients there on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- UNC Pelvic Health Center at Rex will be moving out of UNC Specialty Women's Center at Rex into a brand new facility located across the street from Rex at 4325 Lake Boone Trail.
- Services offered on campus will remain the same.
- UNC Specialty Women's Center at Rex will be renamed UNC Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Rex to more accurately reflect the services offered in that location. The UNC Gynecologic Oncology providers see patients at Rex Cancer Center.
Please check our website for updates on contact information, provider profiles and services offered.
Filed under: Home