Faculty may only take students from the BBSP program if they are recognized by the Graduate School as a training faculty in one of our 14 PhD programs listed below.
School of Medicine
- Biochemistry & Biophysics
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Cell & Developmental Biology
- Cell & Molecular Physiology
- Genetics & Molecular Biology
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Molecular & Cellular Pathology
College of Arts & Sciences
- Chemistry (Biological Chemistry track)
School of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry or Molecular Pharnaceutics tracks only)
School of Dentistry
- Oral Biology
All BBSP faculty are listed in a searchable database on our program website. Click here to see your profile. If you need to make edits or if you should be listed and are not, contact Sue Modlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BBSP does not maintain a list of faculty accepting rotation students. Rather we provide an forum for faculty to post rotation descriptions/advertisements on a student resources sites. To submit a posting click on the following link and use your onyen/password to log in. Instructions for creating a new post are on the site. You may upload a word document or pdf if you like, but posts are more easy to read if you simply enter text into the main post body. You may email Anna O’Connell at email@example.com with any questions about the advertisement system.