InFocus LP330 & NEC NP41 LCD Projector Loan Policy
Five LCD projectors are available to support teaching, meeting, and seminar needs in campus rooms that do not have a built-in projection system. These projectors were purchased to support School of Medicine faculty as a "pickup and carry" solution for their projection needs in un-supported teaching spaces.
OIS staff in the Multimedia Lab will instruct you how to setup the projector when you come to the lab to pick up the projector. Staff cannot setup the projector on location or go on-site to fix problems.
- 3 InFocus LP330 LCD projectors (1024X768)
- 2 NEC NP41 LCD Projectors
- All necessary cables and connectors for use with PC or Macintosh laptops
- A laptop is available if needed
- Call the Faculty Multimedia Development Lab in 67 MacNider at 966-3519.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by 67 MacNider and speak with a staff member
- Any faculty or staff member
- Students with special arrangements
- Loans are for a "single event" basis (not for recurring classes)
- Overnight and off campus loans with prior arrangement and approval