Assistance for our OIS Classrooms and Conference Rooms is available by using the Help Desk intercom on the wall or podium. The Classroom Support Help Desk is staffed between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM with limited assistance available during the hour before and after that period. If you need help troubleshooting outside of that period or would just like to familiarize yourself with the equipment in the rooms, you may utilize the resources below.
- Bondurant Hall Manual Control
- Some rooms in Bondurant no longer utilize the outdated touchscreens, and a remote control and switcher has been provided.
- Bondurant Hall Wall Control Panels
- These controls are in smaller classrooms and meeting rooms in Bondurant Hall.
- Classroom Specific Control Systems
- Bondurant 2020: Crestron Touchscreen with camera control and manual source routing.
- Bondurant 2035: Extron Touchscreen with camera control and manual source routing.
- Bioinformatics 1131: Cretron Touchscreen with camera control, lighting control, and manual source routing.
- MacNider 321: Extron Touchscreen with camera control and video conference control.
- Old Clinic Auditorium: Crestron Touchscreen with video conference control and lighting control.
- Marsico Hall xx02: Extron Mini Touchscreen Panel.
- Marsico Hall xx04 Medium: Extron Touchscreen with video conference control.
- Marsico Hall xx04 Large: Extron Touchscreen with video conference control.
- Marsico Hall xx17: Extron Wall Control Panel.
Click here for videos on how to use some of our standard rooms.