RADY 401 Requirements for Radiology Visiting Students
- Students with any previous Radiology coursework are NOT eligible for this elective.
- Permission is required of the course director, Dr. Claire Wilcox, to enroll;
- If a student misses more than 5 days, he/she will not receive credit for the elective;
- The elective is limited to 11 students and must have a minimum of 6 to be offered; dropping the course requires written endorsement from a faculty advisor and will not be allowed if, by the student’s action, the course enrollment falls below 6;
- Students must be in good standing and attending a medical school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
Please contact Kia Bradsher in the Office of Student Affairs at 919.843.7095 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information regarding the course; she will direct visiting students on the enrollment procedure.
The Department of Radiology offers several electivess and encourages students to view alternative course offerings. http://clipper.med.unc.edu/electivesbook/courses.aspx?dept=RADY
For a detailed description of RADY401 visit our website: http://clipper.med.unc.edu/electivesbook/courses.aspx?dept=RADY401
Dr. Claire B. Wilcox, Director Jeremy Boomhower, Coordinator
Department of Radiology
UNC School of Medicine, Room 507, Old Infirmary
101 Manning Drive, CB 7510
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7510