Office of Research Assistance
The OoR will help with multidisciplinary grant applications such as training grants, instrumentation grants, program projects, etc. We have some information we update annually that is available below. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Dede Corvinus or Carol Herion.
SOM Resources - a word document about SOM cores, basic science departments and centers. You can edit to use in the resources section of your application. Contact Dede or Anna O'Connell for information on RCR training for predoctoral trainees.
UNC SIG Awards past 5 years - an excel spreadsheet of the required information on all UNC SIG awards for the past 5 years is being compiled for the 2014 applications. As soon as the table is complete it will be posted here. Contact Dede Corvinus if you have questions.
UNC Offices involved in Research Infrastructure
- UNC Office of Sponsored Research
- SOM Sponsored Programs Office
- Office of Human Ethics/IRBs
- Ethics Training
- Office of Clinical Trials
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- IACUC Training
- Office of Technology Development
- Office of Research Development
- Research Compliance Program
- Environment, Health and Safety
Common NIH Websites
- eRA Commons sign-in
- Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORTer)
- Forms and applications
- Grants and Funding - searchable database for RFAs, PA, etc.
- Extramural Training Mechanisms - F, K, T series
- Training Grant forms and instructions
- Institutes and Centers