Many important advances have taken place in oculoplastic, lacrimal, and orbital surgery during the last 20 years. Unlike other books of its kind, the new Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed, step-by-step instructions from initial skin marking and cut to final closure for more than 90 commonly performed oculoplastic, lacrimal, and orbital surgeries. Each step also includes a matching illustration inverted to accommodate the surgeon’s actual position during the surgery.
In addition to clear instruction, the text for each surgery covers preoperative evaluation discussions, postoperative care instructions, and how to avoid and manage potential complications.
- More than 1,000 detailed color illustrations
- Text and matching illustration are presented side-by-side for easy reference
- Key points help reader plan the most appropriate operation and minimize complications
- Surgeons can follow each step and perform the procedure even if they aren’t familiar with it.
Dr. Dutton's other published textbooks include:
- Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy (JJ Dutton). 2nd edition, 2011, Elsevie Saunders, available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Radiology of the Orbit and Visual Pathways (JJ Dutton), 2010, Saunders, available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Diagnostic Atlas of Common Eyelid Diseases (JJ Dutton, GS Gayre, AD Proia), 2007, Informa Helathcare, available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Thyroid Eye Disease (JJ Dutton, BG Haik), 2002, Marcel Dekker, available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Diagnostic Atlas of Orbital Diseases (JJ Dutton, SF Byrne, AD Proia), 2000, Saunders, available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
- Atlas of Ophthalmic Surgery, Vol. II, Oculoplastic, Lacrimal, and Orbital Surgery (JJ Dutton), 1992, Mosby Year Book, out of print
- A Color Atlas of Ptosis. A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Management (JJ Dutton). 1989, PG Publishing, out of print