Do you want to specify where your gift goes? You may choose from these funds (if your gift does NOT have a particular designation, it will put into the Annual Fund).
- Orthopaedic Annual Fund. Donations made to the Annual Fund will be used to support residency education, research, patient care, and faculty support.
- Frank C. Wilson Residency Loan Fund. Donations given to this fund are used to support a resident who, without financial assistance, would not be able to continue his/her residency education program.
- Orthopaedic Research Fund. Funds given to research support faculty, residents and medical students who are furthering UNC Orthopaedics’ commitment to the citizens of North Carolina by establishing better patient protocols, practices and novel treatment options.
- Chair's Discretionary Fund. Your unrestricted donation to the Chair’s Discretionary Fund gives the department chair the ability to use your donation in the area(s) of greatest need.
- Orthopaedic Surgical Skills Laboratory Fund. Donations made to the Orthopaedic Surgical Skills Laboratory will help establish a facility to enhance our residents’ surgical training and hands-on experience, again supporting our academic and educational mission.