Residency Interview Dates
The dates for the 2012 interviews are:
You will be notified if you are invited to interview.
- Applicants: We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). The deadline for this year's applications is October 31, 2013.
- Additional Requirements for Applicants
- Information about our program.
- 3rd year students: You may apply for an orthopaedic rotation through the Department of Surgery.
- 4th year UNC students: Click here for information about the 4th year curriculum, electives, etc.
- 4th year visiting students: You will need to submit an application to the Office via the .
When you are scheduled for a rotation, all students are expected to read and be familiar with this information (.pdf) before coming onto the service.