Upcoming interview dates are December 13, 2014, and January 10, 2015.
You will be notified if you are selected for an interview.
UNC Orthopaedics offers both a five-year program and a six-year program that includes a research year. Use these identification numbers:
- 190038 for matching the five-year program in Orthopaedics;
- 190086 for matching the six-year program in Orthopaedics (that includes a year of research).
We will accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). If you decide to apply, the deadline for receipt of applications for the year 2015 will be October 31, 2014. All application materials should be submitted through ERAS. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Please note carefully that we require the following:
- a minimum of two letters of recommendation (you may send up to four letters of recommendation);
- one of which should come from the Chairman of Orthopaedics
- one from another person, preferably an orthopaedist, with whom you have worked professionally (not a resident, please).
Applicants selected for interviews will be notified by e-mail. For further information, contact Karen Gilliam, Residency Coordinator, at 919.966.9071 (t), 919.966.6730 (f), or firstname.lastname@example.org.