Please visit ERAS for an application and information about our program.
The following information should be uploaded into the ERAS program:
- Completed on-line application
- Current photograph (released only after interview is offered)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, one from current program director
- Dean's letter (MSPE)
- Medical school transcript
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE, taken within the 7-year time frame required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or equivalent scores
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship
- If not a citizen of the United States or permanent resident, then copy of current J-1 Visa.