Your primary care physician should refer your child to our clinics and likely will schedule the appointment for your child to be seen at our clinics.
When going for an appointment with a member of the UNC medical team, it is always helpful for the patient to take the following:
- NC medical record card (for patients coming for a first time visit, the clinic will direct you where to go to get a UNC card)
- Health insurance information
- Medical records (or arrange for the physician seen previously to send us the records in advance of your appointment) and any other materials (such as x-rays) that might be important for your child's evaluation.
Clinic Hours and Contact Information
If an appointment has been scheduled for your child and you have questions or need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, you may contact the following:
- Pediatric GI Clinic, (919) 966-1401
This clinic is held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 12:00 - 4:00 PM.
- Pediatric Post Transplant Clinic, (919) 966-1401
This clinic is held Monday afternoons, 12:00 - 4:30 PM.
- Pediatric Liver Clinic, (919) 966-1401
This clinic is held Wednesday afternoons.
If this is your child’s first visit to a UNC clinic, you should call and pre-register at (919) 966-1401. Pre-registration will ensure that your child has an assigned patient number before clinic and will prevent unnecessary delays.