Innovations in Biological Computations
Sponsored by the Pharmacology Department and the Curriculum in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Date: Oct. 16, 2013
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: 1131 Bioinformatics Auditorium
Reception to follow in Bioinformatics Lobby
On Oct.16, our Department will be co-hosting a Symposium featuring 5 speakers.
- James Collins, Boston University, "Life Redesigned: the emergence of synthetic biology"
- Larry Hunter, University of Colorado, "Knowledge-based analysis of Genome-scale data"
- Doug Lauenburger, MIT, "Systems Biology In Vivo: molecular/cellular network analysis of complex inammatory pathologies"
- Jeremy Purvis, UNC, "Guiding experiments with computational models"
- Klaus Hahn, UNC, "Peeking and poking at GTPase networks in vivo using designed protein probes"
No registration is necessary for the Symposium on Innovations in Biological Computations on Oct 16.