Integrative Health Care brings together complementary, alternative, and mainstream medical research, knowledge, and practice to provide the safest, most effective options for patients and consumers. Your gift will help us to achieve our mission of raising the standard of integrative medicine education, research, and clinical care throughout North Carolina.
Your support will help us to:
- Develop core facilities & personnel for research in conditions such as:
- Chronic pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders, including arthritis
- Infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS
- Heart disease
- Enhance teaching capacity and opportunities by:
- Hiring and supporting expert faculty
- Creating fellowships to train researchers & clinicians
- Endowing faculty chairs in integrative medicine
- Sponsoring visiting faculty for seminars and workshops
- Expand clinical services by:
- Providing services to underserved, low-income populations
- Developing the IM Clinic as a teaching site
- Funding the cancer consult service
- Enhancing communication & facilitating partnerships between CAM practitioners and conventional health professionals
Your contribution will also help build a strong foundation for the core faculty, staff, and facilities necessary to achieve these goals. Please contact Program Director Susan Gaylord with your questions about specific funding opportunities: 919-966-8586; firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a donation to the Program on Integrative Medicine, click on the link below to the Medical Foundation website. Choose your method of donating, then scroll down, and enter the amount of your donation in the box marked "Program on Integrative Medicine.
We thank you for your support.
Click here to donate to the Program on Integrative Medicine.