Interested donors may contribute online via using the following instructions:
- Visit the Medical Foundation website at www.med.unc.edu/medfoundation/make-a-gift-1
- Select whether you prefer to donate by credit card or by bank draft.
- Fill in your personal information.
- In the box marked "Please Designate My Gift To:" select the "Excellence Fund" from the list (it should be in the "Top 5 Funds."
If you are a UNC School of Medicine alumnus/alumna, you should instead select the "Loyalty Fund" at this step.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to designate your donation specifically to PPS by entering "Mexican Diabetes Outreach Fund" in the box towards the bottom marked "Special Instructions/Other Designations"
If you do not designate your gift, we will not receive it!
Donate by Check
- Fill out the check donation form found at www.medicalfoundationofnc.org/donate/check.shtml
- Checks must be made out to the Medical Foundation of North Carolina, a 501(c)3 organization. Please print out the form and send it along with your check to the following address:
The Medical Foundation of NC
880 MLK Jr. Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- IMPORTANT: Designate your gift specifically to PPS by:
- On the form (downloaded from the link above), write the dollar amount of your donation beside "Other." To the right of that box, write "Mexican Diabetes Outreach Fund" in the box marked "If other, for what purpose?"
- Writing "Mexican Diabetes Outreach Fund" on the "For" line on the bottom left of your check
Donate by Phone
- If you prefer to make your gift by phone, call Gift Accounting at 1-800-962-2543. Please tell them that you wish for your gift to be designated to the Mexican Diabetes Outreach Fund.