Phone: (919) 966-4772
B.A., Yale University
M.D., University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Residency, Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program
Fellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
Dr. Park is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UNC. She completed her adult psychiatry residency at the Harvard Longwood Psychiatry Residency Training Program in Boston, MA. She then pursued fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School. Dr. Park primarily serves as a psychiatrist for the Comprehensive Cancer Support Program at the UNC Lineberger Cancer Care Center. She has a special interest in issues related to women’s health and supportive care.
- “The First Academic Job Search.” Park EM, Surber CW, Academic Psychiatry (in press).
- “Evaluation and Management of Opioid Dependence in Pregnancy.” Park EM, Meltzer-Brody S, Suzuki J, Psychosomatics, Epub ahead of print Aug 14, 2012.
- “Buprenorphine/naloxone and dental caries: A case report,” Suzuki J, Park EM, The American Journal on Addictions, 21(5): 494-495, 2012
- “Treatment of opioid dependence and cancer pain with sublingual buprenorphine: A case report,” Park EM, Suzuki J, The American Journal on Addictions, 21(3): 283-284, 2012
- “Somatization and Psychological Distress Among Women With Vulvar Vestibulitis Syndrome,” Zolnoun DA, Park EM, Moore CG, Liebert CA, Tu FF, As-Sani S, International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, 103: 38-43, 2008