- LGBTQ Health Resources - a webpage of information and resources on LGBTQ health maintained and updated by the UNC-CH Health Science Library
- LGBTQ Center - the website for the campus center that is involved in LGBTQ education and awareness for both undergraduates and graduate students.
- GLBTSA - the website for the campus undergraduate organization.
- AMSA: LGBT Health Action Committee - The American Medical Student Association's committee for LGBT health issues which contains information and links to education, events, and resources especially for LGBT medical students and those interested in LGBT health.
- LGBT Heart - The LGBT Health, Education, and Research Trust provides information on health screening guidelines, advanced planning, and offers scholarships to LGBT graduate students pursuing health professions.
- GLMA - The Gay & Lesbian Medical Association is the professional organization for LGBT providers -- in addition it provides information on ongoing research and a network for finding "LGBT friendly" providers for patients.
- The National Coalition for LGBT Health - This website represents a coalition of national organizations and has information on current research, provider guidelines, and websites for more information.
- PFLAG - PFLAG promotes the health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons, their families and friends through: support, to cope with an adverse society; education, to enlighten an ill-informed public; and advocacy, to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights.